Popularity/access rank: Site number 1408 (.se extension); 422885 (global rank)
|Titel||Swedish Film Institute|
|Category:||Arts / Movies / Cultures and Groups / Scandinavian / Swedish
World / Svenska / Kultur / Film
|Beskrivning||The Swedish Film Institute The Cinematheque|
|URL||http://www.sfi.se Add this site to your favorite list|
The International Department at the Swedish Film Institute works with promoting new Swedish films abroad. #swedishfilm
Happt times - We Are the Best! now relesed in France @MK2diffusion @institutsuedois #WeAreTheBest #swedishfilm http://t.co/OVrQ0Qut5h
Sfi - Site Review: The Swedish Film Institute - Central organization for film in Sweden. In English and Swedish. Svenska Filminstitutet - Stiftelse med uppdrag att lyfta fram, stärka och utveckla filmen i kultur och samhällslivet.
Swedish Film Institute. The Swedish. Film Institute. The Cinematheque. Filmrummet.
The Swedish. Film Database. På svenska. Sitemap. A-Z. Home. Film Heritage. Film in Education.
Funding. MEDIA Desk. The Library. Statistics. Press. About Us. Contact. Swedish Filminstitute Startpage.
Ingmar Bergman Face to Face. International Department. Swedish Film Magazine. Get updated on Swedish film.
Archival Film Collections. Upcoming Swedish Release. Two homeless Kurdish boys see Superman at their local cinema and decide to run away to America. BEKAS by Karzan Kader has Swedish release 30th November.
Feature Films. Call Girl , Mikael Marcimain’s feature debut, digs deep into a ruthless world where power can get you anything. Awarded at Toronto International Film Festival.
Short Films. In A Society by Jens Assur nameless strangers on a journey into the unknown are forced to confront each other's prejudices in order to establish a temporary society.
Documentaries. Sara Broos’ ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
Logotyp: Svenska Filminstitutet
Call Girl by Mikael Marcimain. Photo: Nordisk Film
A Society by Jens Assur. Photo: Studio Jens Assur
For You Naked by Sara Broos. Photo: Folkets bio
Photo: Jukka Male
The Swedish Film Institute. Photo: Mark Standley
External links:sfi.se is linking to those sites:
- Logotyp: Svenska Filminstitutet
- The Cinematheque
- The Swedish Film Database
- På svenska
- Film Heritage
- Film in Education
- MEDIA Desk
- The Library
- About Us
- Ingmar Bergman Face to Face
- International Department
- Swedish Film Magazine
- Get updated on Swedish film
- Call Girl by Mikael Marcimain. Photo: Nordisk Film
- Call Girl
- A Society
- For You Naked
- 03/01/2013 Nominations for the 2012 Guldbagge Awards NEWS With 11 nominations, Call Girl is in the lead in the Guldbagge race, followed by The Last Sentence (Dom over död man) and S earching for Sugar Man with 6 nominations each and Eat Sleep Die (Äta sova dö) with 5 nominations.
- Final part of Swedish crime thriller series Easy Money, and Maria Blom returns to the director’s chair. Both receive production funding from the Swedish Film Institute."> PRESS - Final part of Easy Money awarded production funding
- For the third year running the international jury of European Film Promotion (EFP) has chosen a Swede as one of Europes ten Shooting Stars. The actors will be featured in various contexts at the Berlin Film Festival."> PRESS - Nermina Lukač selected as Shooting Star
- Sweden has two films shortlisted for the Oscars, the documentary Searching for Sugar Man by Malik Bendjelloul, and Goran Kapetanovics short film Kiruna-Kigali. This is the first time ever that a Swedish documentary has qualified for the shortlist."> PRESS - Two Swedish films shortlisted for the Oscars
- Searching for Sugar Man by Malik Bendjelloul continues to take the international film festival circuit by storm. In just one day last weekend it combed in 46,000 Euros in prize money. At IDFA in Amsterdam, the worlds biggest documentary film festival, the film won both the Audience Award and the Award for Best Music Documentary, and in Doha, Qatar it scooped the Audience Award."> PRESS - More awards for Searching for Sugar Man
- Swedish documentaries have enjoyed a hugely successful 2012, and several new documentary projects can be found among the films that have been awarded production funding in October by the Swedish Film Institute. Funding is also being awarded to Lukas Moodysson and a new project from the producers behind Sebbe and Call Girl."> PRESS - Lukas Moodysson and the producers behind Sebbe awa...
- Swedish producer Helena Danielsson has been awarded this year’s European co-production award – Prix Eurimages. The award, a statuette, will be presented during the European Film Awards Ceremony in Malta on Saturday 1 December 2012."> PRESS - Swedish producer Helena Danielsson awarded Prix Eu...
- New projects by Eat Sleep Die director Gabriela Pichler and Felix Herngren awarded production funding."> PRESS - Ketchup, fish and 100-year-olds among those awarde...
- All press releases
- Palm Springs Int'l film f...
- Scandinavian Film Festiva...
- Tromsø International Film...
- Nordic Heritage Museum
- Full list
- Searching for Sugar Man
- Per Hallberg
- Paul N.J. Ottosson
- Johannes Brost
- Full list
- About the Swedish Film Institute The Swedish Film Institute works to promote film across the board – from idea to finished product, during launch in Sweden and around the world, and by preserving films for posterity in our archives.
- +46 8 665 11 00
- Stay informed with news from the Swedish Film Institute
- Advanced search
site visit date: 2013-01-17 21:38:07
sfi.se site information